|
Posted on 08 January 2012 @ 00:07 < 0 tomodachi >
yeaaaaahh~~~~ jum kita jadi katak malam nie PERFECT TWO three n fourr yeahhyeahhyeahh #copy n paste jaaa nak abaq maai nie :p Verse1 You can be the peanut butter to my jelly You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly You can be the captain And I can be your first mate You can be the chills that I feel on our first date You can be the hero And I can be your sidekick You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin' Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin' Chorus Don't know if I could ever be Without you 'Cause boy you complete me And in time I know that we'll both see That we're all we need Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie) You're the straw to my berry(berry) You're the smoke to my high (high) And you're the one I wanna marry (mary) Cause you're the one for me (for me) And I'm the one for you (for you) You take the both of us (of us) And we're the perfect two We're the perfect two We're the perfect two Baby me and you We're the perfect two You can be the prince and I can be your princess You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist You can be the shoes and I can be the laces You can be the heart that I spill on the pages You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser You can be the pencil and I can be the paper You can be as cold as the winter weather But I don't care as long as were together Chorus Don't know if I could ever be Without you 'cause boy you complete me And in time I know that we'll both see That we're all we need Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry Cause your the one for me (for me) And I'm the one for you (for you) You take the both of us (of us) And we're the perfect two We're the perfect two We're the perfect two Baby me and you We're the perfect two Verse 3 You know that I'll never doubt ya And you know that I think about ya And you know I can't live without ya (no, no) I love the way that you smile And maybe in just a while I can see me walk down the aisle Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry Cause your the one for me (for me) And I'm the one for you (for u) U take the both of us (of us) And were the perfect two Were the perfect two Were the perfect two Baby me and you We're the perfect two(yeah, yeah) dah puaihhh nyanyi ? nanak lagu lain ? sowhattt ada ceq kesaaa ? hahahaha , ampunampun tamo ar terasaa mainmain ja laaa sygss :p myra un tataw napa myra plih lagu nie nak nyanyi malam nie , sbb myra teringat kan ssuatu kowd , tp kenangan biarkan ia jadi kenangan kans , hmmmm . life must go on , nie la prinsip myra skunk nie , apa pown trjadi , myra malu ka sedih ka benci ka segan ka nk jadi gila kaa appy lebihlebih lagi myra mesti la senyum :) wlwpown ampa uat brlagak at myra , myra anya akan snyum , kadangkadang owg kata ''unk nie gila ka myra'' hahaa biaq laa , myra just tanak cari musuh ja skunk nie , tp kalaw dah sampai tahap myra sabaq dah lama dahh myra taleyh pendam lagi , mereng jugak stg :D hahahaa . myra suka kalaw sapa yg brada at sisi myra sapa yg jadi kawan myra appy nan myraa , myraaa sukaaaaaaaaaa ngadngad , myra tanak ampa sedih tawww , sebb law myra sedih ampa sllu ada dsisi myra , anakpakleman tue takata la ta trkiraaa laaa :D bilaa ampa sedih myra rsa cm nak cri point jaa nk bg ampa gelak , tp kadangkadang misi myra ta brjaya gak , alahaall tue yang sedihhhhhhhhhhhh , hahahaa , weyhhh sumpah myra bosan gilathapcipandalamjmbandahhnieee , tudiaaa aihhh sbb mybabyboo rsanya dya dh tidoq dah kowd , alololo siann bbyboy nohhh , dok at KPJ skunk nie ,tue la buaihh ngaddd sapa suwuhhh , soeyy nohh tadapat pnuhi impian b :( , 15 taun lagi syg uat cmtue , laqat tggu ? hhahahhaha .. haaaaaaaaa td ada brthday party yana berbueno :D best kowdd , rmaii dakdak hot pegi , hahaaha , Motie Nowtie engad ta BUKIT hanya kita ja yg paham n kawan u tue , hahahaa semuanya sportingsporting td :) nananak tengok gmbaq ? jup ceq nak upload ...#LOADING..... JENGJENGJENG :p TAARAAAAA , gila pa myra nie, tgk bawh nie HAAA ..
niee nn motie nowtie :) cntik kan dyaaaa , lawakk ngaddd dya nie
depaaa laa trbaeekk :) bnyak lagi att http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167515923332556.43438.100002224491706&type=1 pndai2 la tgkk :)
klaaa dh ngntuk ngat nie kboiiiii :) thanks to sys scha sbb tumpngkn myraa :) n niky thanks sbb tmak myra wlwpown kejap motie nowtie n kawan dya un sama , yana bueno n abg ekal n the gang , abg fiq pijo , minato n kawan dya , abg wan :) n rmai lagi laaa sbb bg myra appy ayinie :) wlwpown nga sdih sbb bbyboo skit hmm . k boooooooooooooooi :*
|